Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I HEART (Buffalo) NY


Last week Manu and I took a 4- day trip to Buffalo while Riz did some last minute cramming for the last step (yay!) in his licensing exam. We stayed with my sisters who are hands down the BEST college-aged hostesses ever. If you are ever in Buffalo, I'd definitely recommend booking a room in their apartment. While there, I noshed on Aziza-made mushroom tarts and creamy pumpkin cheesecake. Sameena cut and colored my hair. Both provided evening babysitting services. Hello! We'll definitely be back.

Some highlights from our trip:

Manu for a out for a morning stroll in Delaware Park.


Manu greets his Auntie Aziza with his famous toothless grin. Unfortunately for him, it didn't score him any cheesecake.



While hanging out with his Auntie Sameena, Manu discovered the computer keyboard. It's obvious he inherited the techie gene from his father as he was able to log off of Windows twice.


Mom, Dad and Medina joined us for Eid. I don't know how Medina got Manu lay in bed with her like this. I've tried and tried but he just wriggles, squirms and whines his way out of it. He was so content with her.


Grandpa had the magic touch as well. Calm as can be.


Thanks for the great time, sisters. Thanks for the yummies and the much needed styling. Thanks for giving up your room and pretending that you didn't hear Manu screaming his little head off at 3am. We'll see you again soon!

No comments: