Monday, October 27, 2008

The Hostess With The Mostess


I promised to post pics from our NYC vacation. There are so very very many that I think I'll have to do this in segments. First things first. Many thanks to our incredible hosts. Sadaf, Jeff, and the kids made us feel so welcome and comfortable all week long. Anyone who has ever hosted guests for an extended period of time knows how exhausting it is.
Jeff had a fresh pot of coffee waiting for us every morning.


S cooked a series of fabulous dinners; steak and frites, chimichangas, turkey tetrazzini , chicken tikka. All yum. Oh yeah, and on the last night S and Jeff volunteered to watch baby while Riz and I went out. So cool.


Jordan and Mina were the most gracious little hosts. Right away, Jordan was eager to share his toys with Cousin Arman.


He even fashioned a little hat for him to wear during playtime.


Following her big brother's lead, Mina shared with me her bouncy ball.

We had such a great time hanging out with you guys. I miss those sweet little munchkins already. Thanks for everything. From the fresh flowers to the hazelnut crossaints, it was perfection. I hope we can return the hospitality soon!

More NY pics tomorrow!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We had so much fun having you come visit! Jordan and Mina definitely got a kick out of Arman, so much so that I wondered whether they were really our kids. And A was a perfect guest. You and Riz were too - everytime I came back home, the place was all cleaned up. Definitely not my house.

Wanna move in?