Thursday, October 30, 2008

Autumn in New York

Look who has fallen behind again already. I know I said I'd post some pics from our NYC vacation like 3 days ago. I really had all intentions of following through. While I've been a super slacker blogger, I've been a super-awesome mommy and have been plugging away on Peanut's first Halloween costume. You're gonna love it!
So, yes. After a nasty Facebook message from my dear brother, I decided to abandon my mommy duties and blog. Happy now, uncle?


Uncle Faheem was studying for a major exam while we were in NY, but took a day off to spend some time with his favorite nephew first at Alice's Tea Cup for a scrumptious lunch and then strolling through Central Park.

It was lovely park weather and Riz took some fantastic shots of Baby and Uncle.









We managed a rare family pic too! So many more great pictures to share. Stay tuned for Part 3!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: