Monday, January 26, 2009

Is it Worth it?

Can you tell I'm in a spending mood? It's this dreadful weather. Perfect for nothing except online shopping. I'm lusting after this Le Creuset cookware in Citron (color exclusive to Williams and Sonoma).



Wouldn't this set look just gorgeous in my sunny, farmhouse-style kitchen against the gleaming, white, subway tile backsplash? I know! Ok, I don't have that kitchen...yet. I also don't have the 1000 smackaroos (ouch!) it would take to make this cookware mine.... But ain't it pretty???

4 comments:

Teresa said...

oooooh that kitchen is nice. I want one too!

Unknown said...

Very pretty. But trust me... wait till Arman discovers finger paint.

Riz said...

I need to get back into posting here. I'm a little alarmed at the turn 'Elmwood and North' has taken.

Tahera said...

and we both know that's not going to happen so decor and fashion it shall be!---oh yeah, and manu too.