Sunday, December 07, 2008

NJ

S, Jeff, and the Monkeys hosted Thanksgiving Dinner in NJ. If I had to describe S in one word I would have to say she's a "doer". While the rest of us are daydreaming about what we should be accomplishing, she's already completed it and on to the next thing. And she doesn't just get things done; the execution is perfection. Dinner was amazing. The menu was superb. Individually the dishes were scrumptious, but the real treat was how all the flavors worked together. Additionally, everything was on time and hot. That is no small feat. You really outdid yourself, S. I'm thankful for you!







Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, you're too kind! It was a real treat having you, Riz and Arman visit. We had a great time seeing you. And I hope we can host again someday!

Unknown said...

Tahera and Riz your baby boy is adorable! I love his cheeks. When are you guys coming to visit Buffalo to show him off???