Thursday, August 07, 2008

"Never Leave Child Unattended"

Every last toy and baby item comes with this warning. Funny enough, I've even seen it on cribs. Seriously? Right. You're not going to find me hovering over Peanut while he's fast asleep. Of course you can't always always watch them.
Yesterday, like pretty much every other day, I was doing laundry. After the washing machine finished the cycle, I left Manu in the nursery on a blanket with a book and ran downstairs to transfer the clothes to the dryer. I came back upstairs to this scene:





I have no idea why he thought this might be a good idea. I guess Harvard is already pretty much off the list. As content as he was to lay like that, I decided that having something completely covering his face probably wasn't the best idea.

What a goof. That's ok. We wouldn't be able to afford Ivy League anyway.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Osman said...

Harvard's fully endowed.

And besides, maybe little Manu just wanted some shade.

Great pics, by the way.

Unknown said...

Ah..well, that's why they have good ole SUNY B!! Err.. I mean, Binghamton University. The jewel of the public ivies, ya know?

But as I recall, I used to fall asleep in the library with my face buried in a book from time to time.

Maybe A's ready to graduate from Squishy Turtle to something more racy?