Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Clutter I Love

I love uncluttering my life. While I like having "things", I hate storing things that go unused. You don't need 4 can openers before you get to the one you actually use. And if you think you may find a perfect spot for that lamp someday, it's time to toss it. If that day comes, buy a new lamp. Getting rid of stuff gives me a natural high....most of the time.



Manu turned 3 months old last week and it's time to unclutter his closet. The 0-3 month clothes simply no longer fit, but I cannot bring myself to pack them and put them away.


Wasn't it just a moment ago when his was swimming in every article of clothing we had?



Not to say that I'm not excited about this next chapter; I really am. He's full of sparkle these days. He smiles constantly, is discovering his voice, and kicks squeals with delight when you read to him. I try not to think about these days also passing as quickly as the first 3 months.



I don't want him to stay a newborn forever...but I do. I've decided to keep my memories pinned to a wall. It's the best I can do.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I'm right there with you on the clutter. I love to get rid of it ASAP. Although you have much cuter clutter than I do at the moment :)