Sunday, March 02, 2008

4 Things

Yikes! Our computer totally crashed. Totally. Two whole days without internet access. Scary times.

S, I love your tag! Here goes:

Four jobs I've had

Clerk at my mom's health food store

Suckering people into applying for a Sears credit card

Coffee shop girl

Director for middle school enrichment program

Four places I've lived

Horseheads, NY

Binghamton, NY

Buffalo, NY

Pittsburgh, PA

Four places I've been on vacation

France

Barbados

Mexico

Maui

Four of my favorite foods

Chocolate

Aziza's Thanksgiving Dinner

My dad's shrimp biryani

Cheescake Factory's Godiva Brownie Sundae

Four places I'd rather be

At a spa

Crane Beach, Barbados

Shopping

Outdoor cafe

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice job T! Now I'm dying to sample a godiva brownie sundae.

S