Sunday, July 16, 2006


The ceremony was lovely. Riz and I were given credit for introducing Matt and Ang to one another. Actually, the credit goes to Mom Ejaz who made it very clear that I was never to be alone with the likes of Rizwan Parvez. Smart lady. Matt soon grew tired of being our on-call chaperone. He asked for a lady friend and we got him one. For the record mom, I'm only good, rule-abiding daughter. Perhaps my favorite rule was the 11pm curfew that was imposed in 11th grade and was still going strong when I was 21 years of age and engaged. Mom, do you know where Sameena is right now?  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your mom, as we know, is a wise woman. Being alone with Riz at any stage of the relationship would not have been a good idea.

Osman said...

It's still better to not be left alone with Riz. Or feed him (or Jerry) after midnight, for the matter.