Monday, April 24, 2006

SURPRISE!


This event was actually worth it's own separate post, and yeah, it's damn late. So I was at work ALL THE TIME (on call in surgery) and it was really difficult to do anything nice for my b-day. Tahera hinted that once surgery was over I'd get my present so I could enjoy it. She gave me really vague hints as to what it was but for the most part had me scratching my head trying to guess what it could be. Then, When I least expected it, what was supposed to be a casual evening having dinner with Sarah and Brett actually turned out to be one big flippin surprise party for yours truly. For anyone wondering whether or not I was surprised, take one look at my "what the HELL is going on?!" face in this picture for the answer. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Osman said...

Nice shot capturing the moment. Azziza's handywork I presume?

Riz said...

you guessed it.